So last week a posted a "getting to know you post" I put on there that one of my favorite shows is House. Well not anymore! Sometimes the show can be a little crass but last night went way to far. So I am very embarrassed to say that I even watch that show. I am so tired of watching a show and really enjoying for a season or two and then all the the sudden the content of the show is just way over the top with either violence or language or like last night what I would call almost pornographic. Josh was busy making phone calls and I would yell at him fast forward fast forward(we tape them because we can never sit down at 8pm and watch them on time because of dishes, kids etc.) Then I started to think if we have to fast forward it should I really be watching this? Regretfully we didn't turn it off we just fast forwarded it and then after it was over and we were going to bed. We both said to each other we should not have watched that. So that will be the end of House and in the future there will be no more fast forwarding it will just be turn off. I am sure that pretty soon there will be even less t.v. to watch or nothing at all.Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Another Show Gone Bad
So last week a posted a "getting to know you post" I put on there that one of my favorite shows is House. Well not anymore! Sometimes the show can be a little crass but last night went way to far. So I am very embarrassed to say that I even watch that show. I am so tired of watching a show and really enjoying for a season or two and then all the the sudden the content of the show is just way over the top with either violence or language or like last night what I would call almost pornographic. Josh was busy making phone calls and I would yell at him fast forward fast forward(we tape them because we can never sit down at 8pm and watch them on time because of dishes, kids etc.) Then I started to think if we have to fast forward it should I really be watching this? Regretfully we didn't turn it off we just fast forwarded it and then after it was over and we were going to bed. We both said to each other we should not have watched that. So that will be the end of House and in the future there will be no more fast forwarding it will just be turn off. I am sure that pretty soon there will be even less t.v. to watch or nothing at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am beginning to feel the same way about tv. Tim makes fun of me because I am always watching Animal Planet now-a-days.
Good for you! What a good example you are to all...I love the Office- But it seems to be getting much worse too. Maybe I will tune out....
Post a Comment