Leah went for her well baby check a couple if mondays ago. I know I am late posting this but life is a little busier than it use to be. She did really good especially for getting three shots. She is getting chubby now she is 11.5lbs and 22 1/2 inches. He said that she is perfect 50% in height and weight. That is how Zachary was. Logan was on the chubby side so he was always 50% on height but usually higher on weight. I love it when they have those chubby cheeks and all the rolls on there legs. I have to say I hate having to take my babies to get their shots! Josh has never experienced it and I tell him every time one of these days I am going to make you take them all by yourself so you know how I feel. One set of shots down many more to go.
2 comments:
Nice background! I ALWAYS made Robert take time off work to go with me and be moral support. I just wanted to cry along with the baby.... Sometimes loving them means that it hurts--wish that weren't the case!
Leah is sooo cute. I love the chubby cheeks and her hair is gorgeous!
Post a Comment