Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Invasion of Wildlife


Those that know Josh and Zachary (Logan is getting into it too) know that they love animals,bugs and any type of wildlife. So it all started  two weeks ago. Zachary's teacher asked Josh if he wanted to take home Zachary's classes dead log habitat. What this consist of is a dead log that has millipedes,crickets and beetles that live in it. So gross!  So of course Josh said yes. So now we have a dead log habitat.  Then last week Josh's office had an invasion of baby frogs in his office so he had the grand idea of bring about 5 of them home.  He wanted to keep them in the house and I promptly  said No! They set the free in the back yard. I had to admit they are really cute. Then a few days later Josh brought home a baby bird!  I have to say I was really unhappy at this point because we are not good at taking care of pets. So the baby bird didn't live through the night I was so sad and mad. I told Josh I told you not to bring that thing in the house I knew it would die.  Anyway I said No more wildlife! I can't handle anymore critters. Here is a picture of the dead log.

No comments: