Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No More Babies


Whenever the weather changes I always end up in the kids closets going through there clothes. Well yesterday was nice and cool so I went out and bought the boys some pants and Leah a couple of dresses and tights. So I thought it is time to go through the clothes again. Pack away Zachary's for Logan, bag up Logan's for a friend. Then I decided to do something that took a lot of courage! I told Josh I am going to get rid of Leah's clothes that are too small. So far I had keep everything of hers. Bagging up the clothes wasn't so bad I kept a few things that I just couldn't part with and then bagged up the rest. Today I decided to deliver them to a friend and I all of the sudden got so sad. Yes, I had the realization that there will be no more babies at the Ritter household until grand kids come along. Which I hope will be a very long time from now. I was fine until I got back in my car then the tears began to flow. Why do our kids have to grow up so darn fast! It really is not very fair. I just have to keep reminding myself that all my kids sleep through the night and I only have one more to potty train. I know that we are not wanting to have more kids. I think I'm just sad because they grow up so quickly and time goes by so fast.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are braver than I am!

JJ said...

Awww...Sommer you have always been so sweet and tender like that. You are a courageous woman!