Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Mommy



Leah's babies are her favorite toys she plays with them everyday. These are pictures of her playing with my doll crib and high chair I had when I was little. I have waited a long time to see her play with them. I prayed and prayed for a little girly girl and that is what I got. I know I will probably regret that in a few years but for now I am enjoying every minute. I love seeing her play with the stuff I had when I was little.

7 comments:

Linnea said...

Little girls are so much fun! I think every mom should have one. She looks just like you!

Jaime said...

I meant that to be from me and I didn't know it was logged into my daughter's account. funny.

Anonymous said...

so adorable! I want her!! Girls ARE fun...it's the teenage years I'm afraid of :)

Melissa said...

She is so sweet! I know attitude comes with the territory, but they really are adorable.

JJ said...

So cute!!! She's getting so big!!!

ashley said...

Hi Sommer! Your daughter is adorable. And I agree it is very fun to watch your kids enjoy doing things you enjoyed and loved as a child. If you ever drive up to Washington you are welcome to stop and sleep or eat or stretch your legs at our house!

Ritters said...

Ashley I would love to see you guys again. It is a long drive but I will keep you in mind if we ever do drive up there.