
We started this tradition last after my friend mentioned that they try and trap a leprechaun
every year. So we start by reading this book.

This is Zachary's trap that he made with his daddy. He was so proud of it and he put a lot of thought into it. We left some coins and some shiny candy to trick him into the box.

This is how he escaped he cut a hole in the box.



The kids showing off there chocolate gold coins that the
leprechaun left when he escaped. They are also eating green pancakes for breakfast I couldn't dye the eggs or the milk that was a little to much for me.
3 comments:
I haven't seen that book but I'm a sucker for children's books so I will have to look into it. I like your son's trap! I didn't have any dye so I just sprinkled green sprinkles on top of our pancakes.
That is so awesome!!! Way cute!
I love that trap!
Post a Comment