We had pictures taken of the kids today so here they are! Leah was not happy she cried a lot but I think they turned out alright after all. Thank goodness for Lea at Magic Moments!
The pictures are so pretty! I can't believe how much Leah looks like you! Linnea cried a lot when she was little and I tried getting her picture taken. Several times I just took it with her or bribed her with sees candy. Anyway, I love the pictures. I need pictures of all my kids together.
Sommer, I love the pictures of your children! I love Leah's hair. I cannot believe how big Zachary and Logan are. I hardly recognized Zachary. Can you believe the kids are getting so big? Great pictures!
3 comments:
The pictures are so pretty! I can't believe how much Leah looks like you! Linnea cried a lot when she was little and I tried getting her picture taken. Several times I just took it with her or bribed her with sees candy. Anyway, I love the pictures. I need pictures of all my kids together.
They are precious! And so big!
Sommer, I love the pictures of your children! I love Leah's hair. I cannot believe how big Zachary and Logan are. I hardly recognized Zachary. Can you believe the kids are getting so big? Great pictures!
Post a Comment