Logan's first day of Kindergarten went great! His teacher is Mrs. Nolte. He has afternoon kindergarten. He was so excited. We had to leave early because he couldn't wait to get there. A few things he told me about his first day were I asked him if he had a good day and he said "yeah good real good, Mom I get to go back tomorrow!" He told me they have a tiger on the boys bathroom and a porcupine on the girls and he thought it was funny that they had little toilets. They also ate the snack he brought which he was really excited about and of course he loved recess. He had a great day and was so tired which is good.
Zachary had a good day as far as I can tell. He doesn't really ever tell me much. I know his teacher is Mrs. Rodriguez. He said she was nice. He is happy he doesn't have PE for a couple of week so they just have recess. He is a little bummed because his friends are not in his class. He can still play with them at recess which he did do. I am sure he will make friends in his new class he seems to make friends easily. He was also pretty tired. Second grade should be interesting I think it only gets harder and harder. He is a smart boy and I know he will do great!Now how did Mommy and Leah do while the boys were gone. Leah napped and I had to some much needed peace and quite. It was pure bliss!
2 comments:
On my kids first day back to school, I felt like I had SO much time! It was so nice after all summer.
I love that picture of your daughter on the side, such a fun summer picture! Such cute kids! :)
Post a Comment