Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm A Big Girl Now

So we took off Leah's railing on her crib today. So sad for her Momma. I know I know she is almost three and it is about time. The boys were 18mths for various reasons when we took theirs down. I just didn't want to do because she is my last baby and also Logan still doesn't stay in his bed and he is almost 6. So far she has been in bed an hour and has not come out. We will see how long that last.

3 comments:

The Olsons said...

I love your blog!! Good luck on the railing coming off --you'll need it;)

Ritters said...

Thanks Michelle. I will have to check yours out.

Jaime said...

I know what you mean about her being your last and wanting to draw things out! Now that Micah is almost two I'm trying to figure out how to wean him of breastfeeding! Yikes.