Leah with a bow in her hair. The nurse put it in her hair after her bath
Leah in her going home outfit
Leah Dawn Ritter is here she came on Monday July 21st at 12:30pm. She is 7.1 lbs and 19.0 inches long. As you can see in the pictures she has a lot of dark hair with a few blonde and red highlights. So far she has been a really good baby. She really doesn't cry much and so far she is sleeping good. Her brothers have really loved having her here. Except today Logan has decided that he wants his crib back and that she is a rude baby for taking it from him( he has had is big boy bed for a few months now) He also told me tonight that he wants me to put her back in my tummy. He is starting to have a hard time now. Zachary on the other hand is all over her and wants to hold her all the time. Which I love but at the same time it drives me a little crazy that he is always bugging her. We are all adjusting well and I am really enjoying having my little girl! I love watching Josh hold her and play with her. He is a wonderful daddy! It is funny to see such a small little thing in his big hands! She looks so tiny when he holds her. He has been a big help with the boys and doing things around the house in the evenings. I married a great guy! My mom has been a really big help last week and will be helping me again this week. Thanks Mom I love you and I don't know what I would do without you!
Sommer- Leah is beautiful! I am sure that you will ahve fun as she gets bigger. It is so fun doing hair and playing dress up. i am sure that she will be your little princess. Have a restful recovery.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Drink in all the cuteness and have fun playing dress up with your living dolly. Just remember that PMS starts about 18 months from now! Really! She's adorable. Now rest and heal. The novelty will wear off and Zachary will lose interest--and Logan will probably turn out to love her most. Put her back in your tummy?! I don't think so! Again, congratulations!
Congratulations Ritters! Leah is beautiful. I hope everything is going well but in the middle of the night you can always think of me since I am most likely up changing a diaper, etc. just like you! Jacob and Ryan sound just like Logan and Zachary. Jacob wants to hold Alison all the time and just squeeze her. Ryan is generally good but the first day home I caught him putting a pillow over her in the car seat. Yikes! I always have to be very alert to what he is doing.
5 comments:
Sommer- Leah is beautiful! I am sure that you will ahve fun as she gets bigger. It is so fun doing hair and playing dress up. i am sure that she will be your little princess. Have a restful recovery.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Drink in all the cuteness and have fun playing dress up with your living dolly. Just remember that PMS starts about 18 months from now! Really! She's adorable. Now rest and heal. The novelty will wear off and Zachary will lose interest--and Logan will probably turn out to love her most. Put her back in your tummy?! I don't think so! Again, congratulations!
som som! you and jsoh make beautiful kids! i sure hope i make my way down sometime soon to see them. go josh for picking up the slack!
Congratulations!! Both you and the Youngs now have 2 big boys and a darling little girl. I'm so happy for you. Girls are special :)
Congratulations Ritters! Leah is beautiful. I hope everything is going well but in the middle of the night you can always think of me since I am most likely up changing a diaper, etc. just like you! Jacob and Ryan sound just like Logan and Zachary. Jacob wants to hold Alison all the time and just squeeze her. Ryan is generally good but the first day home I caught him putting a pillow over her in the car seat. Yikes! I always have to be very alert to what he is doing.
Post a Comment