Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Zachary Has Strep-Throat Again!
Those of you who don't know Zachary had is tonsills and adenoids taken out last October because he had strep-throat 6 times in 5 months. We thought that once he had them taken out we would finally be free of it and not have to go to the dr. for a sore throat again. Well we were wrong. On monday night he was complaining about a sore throat and at first I thought he just wanted attention. A little later on he was laying on the couch and fell asleep. He never falls asleep during the day so I knew he was sick. Logan woke him up a little while later and he had a fever. So I took him to the dr. yesterday and he told me "you don't want to hear what I have to say" then he told me that Zachary had strep throat. I am disappointed but the dr. said hopefully he won't get it like he did before. He may only have it occasionally. Now we just have to keep him away from his baby sister which seems to be impossible. We also have to deal with his horrible behavior when he is on antibiotics that last at least a couple of weeks. So hopefully no one else will get it. Things hopefully will return to normal once Zachary starts kindergarten Monday. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment