Today Leah turned 6 months old! I can't believe she has been in the our family that long already. She is the sweetest baby! She brings so much joy to our family. The boys thinks she is the greatest baby ever. They still like to help me and Zachary still asked to hold her and Logan thinks he should be able to pack her around the house. She has many nicknames already. The boys call her "Baby Cuteness", her daddy calls her "baby girlets" and we both call her "sissy,sister sue, baby girl" and there are many more. As you can tell she has tons of hair I just started putting ponytails in her hair. She doesn't like it but she looks so cute. She sleeps about seven hours at a time most nights and takes two good naps during the day. (Logan was not like that at all so it is so nice) She is now eating baby food loves oatmeal and so far all her fruits and veggies! She can roll over and she can just about sit up on her own. (I am happy that is all she can do). We were already blessed with two boys now we are blessed to have a wonderful baby girl. We Love you Leah.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Happy Half Birthday Baby Girl!
Today Leah turned 6 months old! I can't believe she has been in the our family that long already. She is the sweetest baby! She brings so much joy to our family. The boys thinks she is the greatest baby ever. They still like to help me and Zachary still asked to hold her and Logan thinks he should be able to pack her around the house. She has many nicknames already. The boys call her "Baby Cuteness", her daddy calls her "baby girlets" and we both call her "sissy,sister sue, baby girl" and there are many more. As you can tell she has tons of hair I just started putting ponytails in her hair. She doesn't like it but she looks so cute. She sleeps about seven hours at a time most nights and takes two good naps during the day. (Logan was not like that at all so it is so nice) She is now eating baby food loves oatmeal and so far all her fruits and veggies! She can roll over and she can just about sit up on her own. (I am happy that is all she can do). We were already blessed with two boys now we are blessed to have a wonderful baby girl. We Love you Leah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh Sommer so is beautiful. I love her hair. I miss your family so much and wish we were there to spend time with that little ball of cuteness!
She is so sweet! I hope she gets over her stranger anxiety so I can snuggle her again.
my, she is so big! i can't believe how much she has grown! she is definitely a cutie puh-tutie!
OK, I've been bad and haven't checked your blog in awhile. Leah is so big. We're having another girl in May. We're back in Fremont for a few months (aren't you so happy you're out of that stage) and then in July we'll finally start our first "real" job! Can't wait!
Post a Comment