Monday, November 9, 2009

Lizards and Snakes Oh My








All those of you that know my boys know that they love animals! They like any kind and they know a lot about them. Zachary is pretty much self taught, but Logan has learned a lot from his brother. So when his preschool teacher called this morning and said that they were have a guy come and bring some reptiles we were so excited. Well maybe Logan was excited and I was excited about seeing him being excited. He brought a black scorpion and three snakes and three lizards. They were able to touch pretty much everything. Except the scorpion which I am glad about. Logan had a really good time. His teacher always has something really neat going on.

1 comment:

Krystin said...

I can't tell for sure from the pic, but is he holding a bearded dragon??? I had one back home in Canada...LOVED it!!!