


Logan went on a field trip to the fire station. I was dreading it because it was downtown and I do not like going to downtown Fresno. It turned out to be really neat and I was glad we went. It was built in the 1930's so it is one of the first built in Fresno. It is one of two that are two story so they poles that they go down. Which were pretty scary looking it is a long way down. It was neat to see all the history that the old building had. They are in the processes for restoring it so I am sure it will look even better when it is finished. I think we all need to be reminded now and then all that they do for us it is really amazing!
1 comment:
We never tire of visiting the fire station!
Post a Comment