Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ward Christmas Party


We had our ward christmas party tonight and the kids sat on Santa's lap. They boys were fine but Leah was not happy! I don't blame her he wasn't the best Santa and his suit needed cleaned real bad. I think it is the same guy as last year that was hitting on one of the women. I am not sure where they got him from. Anyway hopefully he won't be there next year.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the laugh! Our ward usually gets one of the older men in the ward to play Santa. This year our ward decided not to have a Santa. I thought the kids would really miss it but they didn't seem to care. We saw him at the mall anyway and took pictures there.

SUZY "LA JEFA" said...

Alison did the same thing, in fact you should see it on our Christmas card...when it finally comes. Merry Christmas to your family!

Anonymous said...

poor little Leah! she looks so traumatized! next year she won't even remember and she will sit on his lap and be happy :)

Jaime said...

I love your idea of using a squeeze bottle for pancake batter! It sounds so simple, I don't know why I never thought about it. Fun. I'm going to try it.