
Logan with Santa and Mrs. Claus

Zachary with Santa and Mrs. Claus

Leah's turn to put top the tree this year!

The princess

The kids really enjoyed decorating the tree this year!

Zachary putting on his first ornament
Logan putting his ornament on the tree
These are some pictures of us decorating the tree and also pictures from our ward Christmas party. Leah is still scared of Santa this year so she didn't sit on his lap. Maybe next year she will like him better. We had a really fun time decorating the tree. I love getting out all our ornaments every year and looking at them. We have quite of few from Josh and my childhood and because of my parents and Josh's parents the kids are getting quite a collection themselves. I aways think I want a fancy tree every year until I get the ornaments out and realize I rather have all the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment