The other thing that I have been doing is knitting. A lady in our ward offered to teach a class and she taught us the basic casting on and knit stitch. I then I taught myself how to purl and cast off. It has been a fun thing to do. So far I have only made a few wash cloths but I look forward to learning more and making other things. I am so grateful for the internet you can learn so much they have so many instructional videos and everything you need to know about knitting. So I am going to take a break and hopefully in the next few days I will be back to updating my blog. I have quite a few things to post. I hope you will enjoy them.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Blogging what it that?
The other thing that I have been doing is knitting. A lady in our ward offered to teach a class and she taught us the basic casting on and knit stitch. I then I taught myself how to purl and cast off. It has been a fun thing to do. So far I have only made a few wash cloths but I look forward to learning more and making other things. I am so grateful for the internet you can learn so much they have so many instructional videos and everything you need to know about knitting. So I am going to take a break and hopefully in the next few days I will be back to updating my blog. I have quite a few things to post. I hope you will enjoy them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could try to re-learn to knit. I can't imagine doing that with my almost two year old wrecking havoc around me though. Someday. I'll have to look into those books. I'm always looking for good books to read.
YAY! I'm so glad you are updating again! I LOVE to read, but have never heard of Elizabeth Peters....I'm going to have to find her books at the library;)
Post a Comment